Saturday, May 1, 2010

A week's diary... (2)

24/4- Repaired transparent door. Started visa applications. Attended church fund raising dinner. Downloaded songs. "You wouldn't understand, until you had the same walk-through. Then, you'd find that it isn't like that at all."

25/4- Had breakfast with Jess Chang. Studied history. Studied mathematics. Prepared tomorrow's breakfast. Replied uncle's email. "It's been such a long time, since I last did this. Feels like deja vu, for I've kept them in a corner which i do not recall."

26/4- Continued application process. Skyped with Olivia. Studied physics. Slept early. "Everytime as we talk, I thought of something, you just wouldn't know, and I wouldn't tell you, I miss you." ( You're not who you think you are.)

27/4- Reached school earlier. Passed music score to Adriel. Returned Dylan a new nilam book. Done online application and made all records. Studied physics. "The first time I felt alive again, it's not a coincidence, it's not luck, it's me. I am sure."

28/4- Reached school early. Became probation prefect. Carried out duty. Rescheduled interview date. Studied mathematics. "Make-uped" shoes. "I've lived the future today, it seems bright and encouraging. As I walk the path, I'll grow together with you."

29/4- Finished prefect duties. Wrote essay. Voted for committee board. Booked flight tickets. "Nostalgia, I longed for it. But no, I'd find repose in new ways, I'd taste new heights, I'd do anything except the past."

30/4- Completed daily report. Finished duties. Accompanied Stephenie Tang. Went for prefect meeting. Took care of hand ball practice. Had rojak with dad. Read 活力少年."Once upon a time, like you, I thought the world is colourful. But now, I found out the world is alive and I hope you're in it with me."

0 comments: